James Satterfield Middle School Library
Librarian: Rhonda Harris
I'm looking forward to the 2022-23 school year with the students and faculty of JSMS. The library will be a place for students to read, research, explore and grow. There has been a tremendous foundation laid for reading and I will continue to build the collection. We have great days ahead!
The mission of a librarian:
- To cultivate a love for reading.
- Create a safe and inviting environment for students.
- Provide resources and training for the inquiry process.
- Collaborate with students and teachers; guiding them towards the best methods for creating and sharing information.
- Integrate services with the school’s mission and goals.
- Model lifelong learning by engaging in relevant and sustained professional development.
I am committed to this mission and offer my assistance to each student and teacher.