Due to the most recent Governor's School Closure Statement, Trousdale County Schools will be CLOSED beginning Tuesday, March 17. The district will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will make an announcement about reopening schools when such information becomes more clear. However, schools will not reopen until April 1 at the earliest per the Governor's directive.
- Student Report Cards will be mailed to parents this week.
- Individual Learning Modules are being sent home by students today. Individual Learning Modules provide a continuous learning opportunity for students beyond the spring break vacation and shall substitute for student grading beginning on March 30. ILMs may be accessed via the teacher website.
- All extracurricular activities have been canceled until school reopens.
- Parent-Teacher Conference originally scheduled for March 19 has been canceled.
- 8th and 9th grade Parent Meetings originally scheduled for March 19 will be made available by YouTube on the district website beginning March 20.
- The school district will be extending its School Nutrition program to provide free meals to students during the school closure beginning March 30. "Grab and Go" meals will be provided to all school-age children from 11:30 - 1:00 daily at Trousdale County High School.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we try to best serve our students during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Student Feeding Letter
Director of Schools Individual Learning Module Letter